Monday, August 26, 2024

This is how Sri Krishna changed the course of my life....

ಚಿತ್ರಕ್ಕೆ ಪದ್ಯ / ಉಲ್ಲೇಖ- ೮೯

In the initial days of my youth, I was never like this. I was a different Harish, I was an "Atheist" and "Ignorant" at the early stage of my life. I was an "Angry youth with too much Ego" residing inside me. I was not listening to even my parents and was scolding them and have hurt them so much.

But, Sri Krishna changed my entire life when he made me understand the true essence of life. I always even now till my last breath feel guilty for my mistakes and at the same time, I'm eternally thankful to the lord for bringing out the real me, a brand new human being who was already inside me.

I've surrendered myself to you oh Paramaathma.

"I'm nothing. You are everything. As you reside inside everyone including me, I'm everything."

Thank You for an infinite number of times for letting me know this ultimate truth of life.


ನನ್ನ ಪ್ರಕಾರ:

ಕಲಿಯುಗದಲ್ಲಿ ನಾನೇ ಅರ್ಜುನನು.

ನೀನೇ ಸದಾಕಾಲಕ್ಕೂ ಶ್ರೀ ಕೃಷ್ಣನು.


            ----Chinmayi

No comments:

Post a Comment